Litigation & Dispute Resolution
We understand that communication and keeping you well informed of all developments during the litigation process is of key importance to achieving the best result for you.
Depending on your circumstances, our team can readily assess your situation and provide practical solutions to all types of disputes.
Litigation is often very stressful and costly. This is because the court system takes a long time to process disputes and the end result is never certain. However, our litigation lawyers have a strong focus in dispute resolution, to keep your costs down and to avoid legal proceedings where possible. We do this by taking the time to listen to your issues, reviewing the strengths and weaknesses of both sides of the matter, advising you on the widest range of potential outcomes and helping to inform you to make the best possible decision to resolve a dispute in your favour.
If you decide that litigation is your preferred way, then we meticulously prepare and prosecute your case to pursue the best outcome for you.
Our litigation experience includes:
- business and commercial disputes
- director and fiduciary duties
- contractual disputes
- shareholder disputes and oppression actions
- Australian Consumer Law, Competition Law and Anton Pillar orders
- initiating and defending freezing orders, injunctions, product and professional liability claims
- debt recovery, including advising on bankruptcy notices, recovery actions and judgement debt enforcement
- professional indemnity and liability
- mortgage recovery proceedings
- building and construction disputes
Talk with us today about litigation & dispute resolution