Property Law & Conveyancing
The sale and purchase of land can often be a life altering event for our clients. We use our skills and expertise to provide a streamlined result reducing the stress for our clients in the process.
We are experienced in the challenges involved with purchasing and selling commercial property, property development and strata disputes, having advised national retail property owners, developers and landlords alike.
Before commencing work, we ensure that we understand the issue at hand to provide our clients with an explanation of any risks and potentialities in all property and conveyancing matters.
We can provide advice on all aspects of property transactions which cover:
- property acquisitions and disposals
- due diligence in all aspects of property transaction
- development and construction
- land title, subdivision and governance issues
- off-the-plan sales and development
- ownership and development structuring and finance
- planning and environment issues
- leasing of all types of property: residential, commercial, and industrial
- aged care and retirement village development
- stamp duty advice
- foreign investment
Talk with us today about property law & conveyancing